Michael James Stone Administrator
     Site-Administrator member isonline
![[send pm] [send pm]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uvaFFpRhayBDPDNp-sF1IDW5uv-sduX-5jI-avLhOixdQhfpR1AWomlCtzaGOIj9jzluL2lbb7ISiP2KixN4YapP05t5ic_5VlO2zrchtLDiTw5jzOb_bawA=s0-d) Joined: May 2012 Gender: Male Posts: 1,890
|  | I trust you « Thread Started Today at 5:34am » | ![[Delete] [Delete]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_v5ICtTfygeBSWt9K0NS4eAKFXPdAZ3yExZOKFWcY8yzFOWRbZYvJ8oSUqCMn4LkPjp-RpDmamtl1eWESNGTnFakGmj5ox_Xe9flg11YjMChTt9VBE=s0-d) |
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vAZq-7r2w_PetzzybryLmVvwXYnM4M-whXe47fGqxXEmREa1i8zU4P5QyEvxdBJPxYyhuk-N9_sY0z6LydSgnvDfRUY6yKzPUdaqCHv2cOToeDWdv3DOUSoP4l0NwkrEm6QZM=s0-d)
Daylight reveals what the Night has left behind God I see you in the Morning.
Thank You for Today
I have no knowledge of what you may do No knowledge of what you may say
I only know O lord Most High God I trust God
I trust you Father though the day be turned to ashes and I find my self in tears
I trust you Father though I see little today of How you may deliver me in your mercy
By the Grace that you have given me I trust you God
All I can do is Trust You God And I do Trust You | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment